Social Icons

twitterfacebooklinkedin

Monday 8 July 2013

Airport officer told me to take off my clothes: Kirti Azad

New Delhi: Having encountered a nightmarish experience at the Heathrow Airport in London on Saturday, former Indian cricketer Kirti Azad is yet come to terms with the ordeal that he along with his wife and son had to encounter before taking a flight back home.
Azad on Sunday claimed that airport authorities "harassed" him, alleging that there was an item in his luggage which was explosive in nature. "I was dumbfounded when I was taken to a separate room for questioning and the duty officer told me to take off my clothes for frisking. I told them that I carry a diplomatic passport and if they indeed want to do this, they will have to forcibly take off my clothes," an angry Azad told PTI on Sunday.
08/07/13 Indian Express

No comments:

Post a Comment